The Parish Finance Council is a consultative body which assists the pastor in the administration of the goods of the parish. The council provides expertise and consultation through financial analysis, planning and policy development to aid the Pastor in the administration, preservation and distribution of the parish goods. (Parish goods are all parish financial resources, including movable and non-movable assets.) The council also proficdes a degree of accountability through fiscal oversight and regular open presentations to the parish at large.
Their specific duties include:
- assist in the preparation of the annual budget;
- assist in monitoring financial reports and the annual budget on an ongoing basis;
- assist the pastor in assuring that the financial statements are presented to the parish community (annually);
- assist in the implemntation of acceptable internal control practices, and
- assist the Pastor in evaluating the impact on parish finances and administration.
Our Parish Finance Council Members are:
Fr. Richard Voor- Parochial Administrator
Mimi Costa - Bookkeeper
If you would be interested in serving on this council please contact us at 407-322-3795 or via email.