Plans for the 6th Annual Harvest Festival are well underway. Everything is running smoothly and we are so appreciative to all those that have already donated and spent numerous hours getting the wheels rolling.
The Festival's Stage director is lining up acts for the main stage. Have any ideas? We would love to hear about them!
If you would like to help on a committee, or maybe you have an idea for this years' festival? Please contact Sue Mohr at Suebo32@aol.com or call her at 407.332.0477.
Advertise your business to the thousands of visitors that enjoy the festival! Contact Sue Mohr.
If you would like to sponsor or volunteer for this event please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Parish Office at 407-322-3795.
CLICK HERE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR ALL SOULS HARVEST FESTIVAL WEBSITE!
Donation Wish List for 2014:
(these items may be dropped off at the parish office M-F, 8:30am-4:30pm)
- Cases of water (for our parking attendants, trash haulers and medical tent)
- Baskets and unique containers for our custom made Raffle baskets
- Wine and Spirits to put in our Raffle baskets
- Gift Cards for the Silent Auction area
- Wood for the Smoker that cooks our delicious Pulled Pork
- Large (1.5 L Magnum) bottles of wine: Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Merlot and White Zinfandel for the Wine/Beer tent (this helps us defray costs).
- Well-made crafts for the Craft booth.
- Gift Cards to B.J.'s or Sam's Wholesale stores to assist us in defraying the cost of food.
- Bottles of Squeeze Ketchup
- Plastic Shaker jars of Parmesan Cheese
- Confectioner's Sugar (white powered sugar) for our Funnel Cake booth.
- Gently used or new Church booth give-away items such as: Bibles, small statues, medals, Rosary beads, or pouches to hold Rosary beads or prayer cards.
We need help in these areas....
Your assistance will help make the 6th Annual Community Harvest Festival the best ever! If you can help in any of the areas below, please let us know by contacting the parish office, or Sue Mohr at 407.322.0477 or by emailing HarvestFestival@allsoulssanford.org
- Would you like to bake for the Sweet Treats Booth?
- Would you please donate a Craft for the Craft Booth?
- Would you like to donate a Raffle Basket or Silent Auction item?
- Will you help us hang up posters around town?
- Will you put a yard sign advertising the Festival in your yard?
- Do you have a business where you would promote our flyers to your customers and employees?
- Do you have a business where you would be able to promote or presell Money Raffle tickets or our Advance Ride tickets?
- Would your business help us by sponsoring our Festival or a booth at our Festival?
- Would you Volunteer to set up the Football Games for the Big Screen television sets?
- Would you Volunteer to call area Pizza and Chinese Restaurants and ask them to place flyers on their Take Away containers and Pizza boxes?
- Would you be interested in purchasing a $10 raffle ticket to have a private meal with Father Medina during the Festival on Sunday, November 2nd at 3pm?